Personal Injury Solicitors serving Plymouth, Devon & Cornwall
We are specialist personal injury solicitors, specialising in accident claims in Cornwall and Plymouth from offices in Torpoint. We only pursue claims for accident victims and we don’t do anything but personal injury.
- We’re a high level specialist personal injury solicitors specialising in accident and disease claims in Plymouth and Cornwall from offices in the High Street at Torpoint overlooking the Dockyard.
- We’re a small firm so we do things properly. Unlike others we do the simple but important things like answering the phone when you call and ringing you back. And we listen to what you say. If you’ve ever gone to other firms, you’ll notice the difference.
- There’s a deduction of 25% from your damages in respect of your own legal costs but no hidden traps.
- We only pursue claims for accident victims and we don’t do anything but personal injury.
- Treating people properly is important to us. We always give straightforward honest advice and treat you with consideration and courtesy whether you have the smallest of claims to the largest.
- We claim damages for your injuries and financial losses (including loss of earnings and private treatment costs).
- Richard Harris was formerly a partner and head of a city firm’s personal injury department before setting up his own specialist personal injury firm over 11 years ago. He has 30 years’ experience as a solicitor and specialises exclusively in personal injury and accident compensation claims where experience is essential.
- We have particular expertise in asbestos related disease claims/mesothelioma caused by working in Devonport Dockyard in the 1960’s and associated claims for financial dependents and surviving family members.
- We also have particular expertise in industrial and work accidents and high value serious motorcycle accidents and shop and pavement falls whether small or large.